Sunday, July 26, 2020

Tetiber Rindu Menjengah

Pagi ini terclick pada blog sendiri yg lama dah terbiar sepi. Sambil membaca entry Apam Loyang agak-agak sambil tersenyum sebab dapat rasakan mood tulisan yg sedikit nakal di situ. How so? I wrote this for myself-- I'm the author, for me,who is the audience.

Here, I can sense the freedom and, thus, the confidence. No worries for other's opinions and judging eyes of strangers. Why bother? The exasperated me might tell myself - yeah, but I always do, my sensitive nature always seeks for other's approval, thus confining my life into strict obedience for rules, in which, that is sad.  Whereas this blog is always a mark of happy moments of carefree and flow of thoughts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I love myself and fully accept my strengths and weaknesses. May Allah love me too. I love my family & May they love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment