Monday, April 16, 2012

Doa Terang Hati

I've been wanting to see this lady, to get some recipes of her success. Today, she called and we discussed about our families and career and then she shared her rituals...
1. Must perform dhuha daily and in the last sujud read this dua 3 times


(Image from myrazis.com)

2. Take time to make my own air penawar/ air penerang hati for myself and my children by just putting a bottle of air zamzam next to sejadah and everytime after prayers, recite Surah Yaasin or Ayatul Qursi, and Surah Ikhlas etc because pure water like air zamzam is the best medium to nourish our body and soul. I should learn to talk to Allah swt beacuse customize dua from the bottom of my heart will be the best weapon as a muslim. 5 times a day, because if I want to have Allah as my constant support, I must always remember Him as well.

3. These are for my beloved children; Surah Al Furqan verse 74 = to have our children''s contentment, similar to Surah Taha verse 1-5= to have their obedience. Then, Surah Ibrahim verse 40-41 = istiqamah in solat and doing other good deeds,

4. Always recite Al Baqarah verse 32

which means "They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."" and the translation is here " Malaikat itu menjawab: "Maha Suci Engkau (Ya Allah)! Kami tidak mempunyai pengetahuan selain dari apa yang Engkau ajarkan kepada kami sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Yang Maha Mengetahui, lagi Maha Bijaksana". I like the translation by Prime Minister's office best, (pmo.gov.my). Easier for me to understand.

This is a strong reminder of my position when I was infront of Baitullah. I know that I'm going on a journey where others have not tread the path before, thus, only Allah can help me. All that I'm I'm asking for is a small portion in the body of knowledge which Allah want me to have. Not just what I want to have but what Allah have planned for me. Ya Allah, lead me to that path.

Dalam pada mencari ilmu akhirat ini, saya juga tertarik dengan petikan ini dari kongaji.tripod "Pelopor Filsafat Modern, yaitu Emmanuel Kant,... pernah berkata : "Betapapun kemajuan saya dalam berpikir, namun saya mengosongkan sesudut dari jiwa saya buat percaya '" Seperti dalam kes mukjizat para nabi, eg, Nabi Ibrahim yg tidahk hangus terbakar. Tiada penjelasan, percaya sajalah.




No comments:

Post a Comment